April 19 Get-together

  • Bruce Morgan
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 2, 2003
      We need to know how many people are going to be at the April 19 get together in order to book a room.  Can you repond back to me, either via this email list or directly to me?

      Bruce Morgan
      Devtech Services, LLC
      Office (972) 636-7503
      Cell (469) 585-1204
    • Gold Standard Press
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 5, 2003
        Kelly:

        Have you made a decision as to which state is your favorite?

        Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 3:17 PM
        Subject: Re: [FreeState_NHorBust] Re: [FSP_DFW] April 19 Get-together

        On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 03:06:26PM -0600, Bruce Morgan wrote:
        > Between you and me, the difference is in style.  Yours is offensive, and in
        > my opinion, counterproductive.

        So spoke the pot to the kettle.

        Kelly