the next meeting

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
      Greetings!

      It was nice to see everyone this last Saturday.

      As you may know, I was checking into finding a new location for our next
      meeting. Well, I spoke with the folks at Half Price Books and I was told
      that they don't let 'political' groups use that space.

      So, I'm open to suggestions. After surveying everyone's location, I think we
      should try and find something between downtown Dallas and 635, west of 35.
      There is a Texas Land and Cattle near McKinney and Lemmon that might work
      out. I will call them.

      In the mean time, what are some more suggestions?

      By the way, how is the 29th for our next meeting?

      home 469.241.0324
      work 469.357.3339

      From Beethoven to the Rolling Stones, your favorite music is always playing
      on MSN Radio Plus. No ads, no talk. Trial month FREE!
    • Joey Dauben
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
        Lauren said something about a quiet little Thai restaurant (if I spelled
        that wrong, please, someone hit me the next time they see me) that she knows
        about, so you might wanna axe her.

        Well, I'm up for anything really, because um, like I said, a majority of you
        guys live up there (north of me), and it'd only make sense to hold the
        meetings there.

        And hey Lauren, can non-UTD students attend your UTD FSP meeting? I'd just
        like to meet everyone ...just let me know what you think about that, and um,
        if you guys are cool with it, tell me when your next meeting is.

        AIM: joey75154
        Yahoo: joey_dauben
        Journal: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=joey75154

        Joey Dauben
        Reporter/Photographer
        The Ellis County Press
        213 W. 6th St.
        Ferris, TX 75125

        Home: 972-617-9537
        Work: 972-544-2369
        Fax: 972-544-8150
        http://www.elliscountypress.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2003
          I haven't been able to get to a meeting yet - and Mesquite was better because
          I'm in far SE Dallas - but there's a great Thai place called Bangkok Inn or
          similar at Peak and Bryan or so. I love their peanut shrimp!

          Robert M. Pritchett - RMP Consulting Partners LLC - member ICCA
          Quality means doing it right the first time - http://rmpcp.com
          Tired of hearing "W-2 only"? Work the same contract on our 1099 instead!
          Email Apply at our web site above for more info. Group benefits pending.
          See http://www.keen.com/rmpcp for legal/tax issues facing consultants.
          We are not lawyers/accountants and are not giving legal/tax advice.