Re: Meet Michael Badnarik, December 10th in Richardson

  • Doug Daniels
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2003
      More details, from Michael's newsletter:

      "Doug Daniels has scheduled a fund raising dinner for me on Wednesday,
      December 10th, from 7PM to 10PM. There will be a $50/plate dinner at
      the Holiday Inn Select in Richardson, Texas, not far from Dallas.
      [1655 N. Central Expressway (Hwy 75), Richardson, Texas, 75080, on the
      south-bound frontage road just south of Campbell Road.]

      Reservations can be made using the PayPal link on my website
      [http://www.badnarik.org/collect.html%5d. Please include "DFD" (for
      Dallas Fundraising Dinner) as part of your occupation, or in the
      comment section if there is one. You can also send a check to the
      Buda P.O. Box listed below. [P.O. Box 841, Buda, TX 78610] You can
      make arrangements to pay at the door, but only after confirming that
      with Doug Daniels at 817-706-8436, or by eMailing drd6000@....
      You must also contact Doug to let him know your choice of entree. You
      can pick between Stuffed Chicken or Filet Mignon.

      Reservations must be made BEFORE DECEMBER 4th! Please help me raise
      the money I will need to campaign aggressively next spring. (Forward
      this part of the message to all your friends in the Dallas/Fort Worth
      area.)"