on a mission. Re: [FSP_DFW] Hello All!

  • Gold Standard Press
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 31, 2003
      Anyone on this list foresquare in favor of NH becoming the Free State winner?  Since the freestateproject.org is doing so little in the way of outreach a fellow in NJ named George Wilson started a group called "Free State -- New Hampshire or Bust!"

      The webmaster is putting the final touches on their site.  The group is looking for "missionary" types.

      Click here: FreeState_NHorBust-subscribe@... to participate.

      Chuck Geshlider
      Liberty is my Business
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 5, 2003
        Kelly:

        Have you made a decision as to which state is your favorite?

        Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 3:17 PM
        Subject: Re: [FreeState_NHorBust] Re: [FSP_DFW] April 19 Get-together

        On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 03:06:26PM -0600, Bruce Morgan wrote:
        > Between you and me, the difference is in style.  Yours is offensive, and in
        > my opinion, counterproductive.

        So spoke the pot to the kettle.

        Kelly