Hello All!

  • markandrewc
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 4:02 PM
      Just wanted to say Howdie to everyone. I work with Rich Macy at
      Intuit. Rich was the first to expose me to the Free State project.
      I have been involved with the LP for some time. I was a Texas
      Delegate at the 2000 National Convention and I have done websites for
      Two candidates. On in 2000 for Fred Badagnani and in 2002 for Robert
      West.

      I want to say that Rich has been a real inspiration. He is brave
      enough to persue levels of freedom from the system that I never
      imagined were possible.

      I also wanted to relay a story.
      I was in a Grandy's telling an old friend of mine about the Free
      State Project. He is very libertarian minded (voted for Harry the
      last 2 presidentials). Anyway, a guy a few booths away heard me and
      came over asking about how he could get more info or if there was a
      website. I told him goto freestateproject.org. I felt like a
      missionary...jees. Anyway we are in a very ripe location to get
      people interested in Liberty in our Lifetime. So be prepared and talk
      about it often.

      I look forward to meeting everyone at the next meeting.
    • Rich Macy
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31 4:41 PM
        Cool story, Mark! And thanks for the "brave" comment. I guess I never
        thought of myself as brave, just as fed up. ;o)

        --Rich--

        http://platinum.yahoo.com