RE: [FSP_DFW] Saturday FSP Meeting -- Location???

  • Vincent J Iori
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2003
      when is the next meeting? thanks
      --- "Bruce W. Morgan, Jr."
      <bruce_morgan@...> wrote:
      > Marcus,
      >
      > Welcome, and I'm glad you asked! (Not that I was
      > ignoring you, Joey; our
      > phones were down yesterday and I had a tiny bit of
      > stress going on.)
      >
      > The October Meeting of the Porcs (DFW variety) will
      > be at Fuddrucker's in
      > Irving Mall, from 3pm until 6pm. For a map, see
      > http://tinyurl.com/r6mu
      >
      > Hope to see everyone there!
      >

      > Bruce Morgan
      > Senior Consultant
      > DevTech Services, LLC
      > 972-636-7503 office (yes, it works now!)
      > 469-585-1204 cell

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
    • Kat
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2003
        Hi Vincent,

        It should be at this same place:

        > The October Meeting of the Porcs (DFW variety) will
        > be at Fuddrucker's in
        > Irving Mall, from 3pm until 6pm. For a map, see

        http://tinyurl.com/r6mu

        That would be November 15 from 3-6 pm (though we often go later).

        Hope to see you there!

        Kat

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2003
          It's that time again. Tomorrow is the November Gathering of the Porcupines
          in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. We'll be meeting from 3pm until 6pm (or
          whenever the last porcupine gives out.) The gathering is at Fuddrucker's at
          Irving Mall in Irving. See http://tinyurl.com/r6mu for the location. We
          may not have the back room to ourselves, but we can still meet there.

          We're still looking for ideas on another place to meet, so y'all keep
          scouting. And bring your ideas, one and all.

          An aside: It seems that the collective noun for a group of porcupines (or
          hedgehogs) is a "prickle." Good thing we're not collectivists, eh? Now,
          that would be a sticky situation.

          Bruce Morgan
          Senior Consultant
          DevTech Services, LLC