when? Re: [FSP_DFW] Re: North Texas "Free Candidate Project?"

  • Dada Orwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2003
      Gold Standard Press wrote:

      << But the question is.... If the FSP is going to make their
      selection real soon, why not put the efforts in that state? Some are
      going to be moving right away... and those who are remaining "in the
      wait", can certainly solicit support from all over the nation, as is
      the "2 More in 04!" Project. I figure at least one congressional
      district out of the 2 should come from the Free State.... >>

      Gold: I've responded to your note above at

      http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?board=14;action=display;threadid=3523;start=0#lastPost

      reply #2