when? Re: [FSP_DFW] Re: North Texas "Free Candidate Project?"

  • Gold Standard Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2003
      When do y'all plan on relocating to the Free State (once it's picked)?

      Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 2:06 PM
      Subject: [FSP_DFW] Re: North Texas "Free Candidate Project?"

      There is now a dedicated thread for discussion of the North Texas Free
      Candidate Project:

      http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?board=14;action=display;threadid=63;start=90

      Robert good to "meet" you and thanks for the response!  We're
      discussing your St. Paul idea on the thread above.  If you have no
      objection, I'm posting a copy of your response to that thread (i can
      always delete it if you want me to).  Hope to see a lot of you over
      there...As I say I'm not a regular on these yahoo forums. It seems to
      take twice as much time to do anything on yahoo as it does on a web
      forum.

    • Dada Orwell
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2003
        Gold Standard Press wrote:

        << But the question is.... If the FSP is going to make their
        selection real soon, why not put the efforts in that state? Some are
        going to be moving right away... and those who are remaining "in the
        wait", can certainly solicit support from all over the nation, as is
        the "2 More in 04!" Project. I figure at least one congressional
        district out of the 2 should come from the Free State.... >>

        Gold: I've responded to your note above at

        http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?board=14;action=display;threadid=3523;start=0#lastPost

        reply #2