Re: [FSP_DFW] New member greeters

  • Aaron Holding
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2003
      Excellent.  Glad to hear your trip is going so well Bruce, hope you can fill us in at the next meeting also.  From what I have read so far, NH seems like the way to go, and they are actively soliciting us to select them.  Impressive.

      Hope all is well with everyone else, have a good week!

      Aaron Holding

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2003
        What he said.

        --- Bruce Morgan <bruce_morgan@...> wrote:
        > Sorry, meant to respond earlier. Count me in.

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Aaron Holding
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2003
          Nice, now I have 4.... Anyone else out there?  :)

          Aaron