you there, bud?

  • Gold Standard Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
      Bruce...

      Tell us about NH... Are you there yet???????

      Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 9:23 AM
      Subject: RE: [FSP_DFW] New member greeters

      Sorry, meant to respond earlier. Count me in.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
        Got to Concord yesterday. Haven't done anything or met anyone,
        but we're enjoying it immensely. I'm not sure I'm going to get
        Devera to come home with us. She's in love. Particularly fatal
        to the cause of us having a wife and mother was our stop at
        Makris, a restaurant that served the first genuine seafood she has
        had.

        Even with the rain falling yesterday, this is a beautiful state.
        We're heading out for breakfast and a jaunt over to the seacoast.
        Hopefully, we'll be getting in touch with some locals soon. So
        far, everyone we've done business with has met or exceeded our
        service expectations. Each time I've mentioned our intent to
        relocate and that NH is a possibility, the locals' interest kicks
        up a notch. Once again, Southern hospitality as the standard is
        being called into question.

        Further updates to come.