Hello!

  • geomz007
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2003
      I have not signed up for the FSP, but I was made aware of the project
      early on and have been keeping track of its progress. Congratulations
      on the 5000 milestone! The only reason I haven't signed up myself is
      because of some family obligations that may no longer be an issue in
      the near future. From the moment I was made aware of this project
      I've wanted to sign up, but I have to be sure that I can fulfill the
      obligation to move. I'm assuming that this forum is open to everyone,
      and I would like to attend one of your meetings if possible. Best of
      luck to you all!