Flyer for 2003 RLC Texas Convention

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2003
      Greeting Liberty Lovers!

      I am sending this to a very wide distribution; so if you get it more than
      once, please don't hold it against me.

      As you hopefully know, the RLC of Texas is having its 2003 Convention on
      August 2nd. I would like for you to help me get the word out on this.

      To that end, please feel free to use the attached flyer in any way that you
      can to promote our event.

      If you have any questions on this, please let me know.

      Thank you,

      home 469.241.0324
      work 469.357.3339