New member greeters

  • Aaron Holding
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hey all,

      Just another call out to see who may be interested in being a new member greeter.  It's not that hard, so don't worry about being swamped with questions, mainly you would be availaible to steer the new member into the info sources availaible.

      So far I have myself and Chuck on the greeters list.

      Thanks,

      Aaron Holding

      PS.  I will be checking out the hotels around 183 and 161 for meeting rooms and such, in the search for a better place to meet.
    • Bruce Morgan
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
        Sorry, meant to respond earlier. Count me in.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2003
          Excellent.  Glad to hear your trip is going so well Bruce, hope you can fill us in at the next meeting also.  From what I have read so far, NH seems like the way to go, and they are actively soliciting us to select them.  Impressive.

          Hope all is well with everyone else, have a good week!

          Aaron Holding

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2003
            What he said.

            --- Bruce Morgan <bruce_morgan@...> wrote:
            > Sorry, meant to respond earlier. Count me in.

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          • Aaron Holding
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2003
              Nice, now I have 4.... Anyone else out there?  :)

              Aaron