Re: [FSP_DFW] Regular Meetings

  • Gold Standard Press
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2003
      Aaron:

      are these meetings to have a specific purpose?... any agenda?  or is it just a social get together?  (not that that is a bad thing....)

      Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 10:11 AM
      Subject: Re: [FSP_DFW] Regular Meetings

      I like the idea of meeting earlier, 3 pm works great for me, I just need a quick response from everyone else as to what time they would ideally see the meeting being.  Also the third saturdays are great, anyone have any objections?

      Then tentatively we will be meeting on March 15th, in the afternoon, possibly at a better meeting place.

      Let me know what your ideal time would be, and if anyone has any ideas of a better place to meet near the airport.

      Thanks,

      Aaron