Bill of Rights Defense Committee of Greater Dallas

  • Joy Vidheecharoen-Glatz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2003
      Hello Porcupines!
      I just wanted to let you know about an organization
      that you may be interested in. The Bill of Rights
      Defense Committee of Greater Dallas is working on
      passing a city council resolution protecting our civil
      liberties against the unconstitutional portions of the
      USA Patriot Act.

      As libertarians, I know you are deeply concerned with
      big government and it doesn't get bigger than the the
      Patriot Act.

      Anyway, we have a meeting this Sunday and i would love
      to meet some Porcupines. For more info, visit
      http://www.bordcdallas.org

      You can also get updates via email by sending a blank
      email to
      bordcdallas-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or signing via
      the web at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bordcdallas