Re: [FSP_DFW] Hey Folks, We're New in Town

  • Aaron Holding
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2003
      Hey!

      Welcome to DFW, if only for a short while.  Sorry about that confusion, I think we all agreed that Bailamos is a good restaurant, but not the best meeting place.  As far as I know, we're still looking for that perfect meeting place, central and social, but quiet.

      Look forward to meeting you at the next meeting!

      Aaron