Hey Folks, We're New in Town

  • flipthestate
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2003
      Hello, my girlfriend and I have been members of the FSP for a couple
      of months now, and we have just moved to Dallas from Austin, and we
      want to connect with our fellow porcupines. In fact, we did try to
      go to the June 21 meeting, but we went to Bailamos Restaurant, as per
      the directions in The Quill. I thought everyone was a noshow, and
      was going to write a disparaging note on the discussions board when I
      noticed that the venue had changed. It was a relief to know that it
      hadn't flaked out.
      Anyway, I hope to meet some comrades in freedom at the next meeting.
    • Aaron Holding
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2003
        Hey!

        Welcome to DFW, if only for a short while.  Sorry about that confusion, I think we all agreed that Bailamos is a good restaurant, but not the best meeting place.  As far as I know, we're still looking for that perfect meeting place, central and social, but quiet.

        Look forward to meeting you at the next meeting!

        Aaron