Reminder: DFW Porcupine Meeting

  • Bruce W. Morgan, Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2003
      As Aaron said, now is the time.  The voting starts when the ballots sent out on July 15 start arriving.  Get on over to Razzoo's Cajun Cafe for some good eats, drinks, and Porcupines.  Sorry we won't be able to attend, but that clean New Hampshire air is calling.
      Razzoo's has an indoor patio area reserved for y'all from 3pm until 7pm (don't feel obligated to stay that long, we just needed to accomodate folks who couldn't make it until later in the day.)
      The restaurant is at N. MacArthur and 635 in Irving, just on the south side of Valley Ranch.  The Cowboy's aren't at training camp right now so the neighborhood should be safe.  Bring your concealed weapons just in case, though.