RE: [FSP_DFW] June Git-to-gether

  • Joey Dauben
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 12, 2003
      Yeah, I hope you have fun getting fondled by the Transportation Security
      Administration screeners.

      I thought about flying to D.C. for my IHS journalism seminar, but man, I
      just don't trust the airlines these days.

      But almost 300 people are FSP-bound? That's pretty good, but yeah, too bad
      they haven't made a presence on the internet.

      Speaking of, you guys should check out this fellow Libertarian. He's a
      coolster, lol, but pretty gross: http://www.joeydauben.com/Diaper.htm

      Joey Dauben
      for School Board
      http://www.joeydauben.com

      Joey Dauben
      Reporter/Photographer
      The Ellis County Press
      213 W. 6th St.
      Ferris, TX 75125

      972-544-2369
      Fax: 972-544-8150
      http://www.elliscountypress.com
      http://www.joeydauben.com

      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 13, 2003
        Hey Bruce,

        Thanks for that info.  I had no idea it was that many!

        If I was going to the Escape, I'd be driving, somewhat to see how long it takes, somewhat to just see what it is like past Pennsylvania.  Never been that far East/North.  I did spend some time in NYC over a thanksgiving holliday, which was interesting.  Saw the Macy's parade, the empire state building, but not the statue of Liberty.  Gotta have some reason to go back and visit!

        I do wish I could be there though.  Sounds like a fun, relaxing time with fellow FSP members.

        Aaron

        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 13, 2003
          It's 201!

          http://www.freestateproject.org/member_maps/MembersByState_numbers.htm

          home 469.241.0324
          work 469.357.3339

          >From: "Aaron Holding" <kesthesculptor@...>
          >I know for sure:
          >
          >1. myself
          >2. Bruce M.
          >3. Devera (M.?)
          >4. Rich M.
          >5. Kelly S.
          >6. Joey D.
          >and a few others. Total I know of for sure is around 15-20. Other than
          >that, I know Huston has a local group, and there are a dozen or so from
          >Austin. Let's say... 40-50, 40 being slightly more realistic, 50 being
          >optimistic.... But who knows really... Jason may know this answer!
          >
          >Aaron

        • Bruce Morgan
          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 13, 2003
            I saw that just before you posted. I have a problem reading *all* the words
            sometimes!

          • Rich M.
            Message 5 of 22 , Jun 13, 2003
              And it's over 4,000 overall! Woo hoo!!!