Re: [FSP_DFW] Regular Meetings

  • Kelly Setzer
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2003
      On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 09:44:14PM -0800, Rich Macy wrote:
      > I'm in far north Dallas, almost in Plano. 3:00 p.m. does not work for me
      > during tax season (I work 10-4 on Saturdays), but starting with the April
      > meeting that's not a problem.
      >
      > I thought Irving WAS a central location...

      Maybe if you include that _other_ city to the west of us.

      I live in Addison, and that seems pretty central to me.
      Tongue-in-cheek of course.

      Kelly
    • Aaron Holding
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 27, 2003
        Actually, I was thinking of something in Down Town Cowtown.  I'm sorta partial to that place myself.  Possibly the stockyards...

        Just kidding.  From all the info I have on DFW area FSP'ers, the airport area is the best compromise.  Almost all roads lead there, and folks from out of town should have no problem finding it.

        Aaron
        On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 09:44:14PM -0800, Rich Macy wrote:
        > I'm in far north Dallas, almost in Plano.  3:00 p.m. does not work for me
        > during tax season (I work 10-4 on Saturdays), but starting with the April
        > meeting that's not a problem.
        >
        > I thought Irving WAS a central location...

        Maybe if you include that _other_ city to the west of us.

        I live in Addison, and that seems pretty central to me.
        Tongue-in-cheek of course.

        Kelly

      • Gold Standard Press
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 27, 2003
          and what about that statewide meeting in Austin?

          Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 9:55 AM

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 27, 2003
            I like the idea of meeting earlier, 3 pm works great for me, I just need a quick response from everyone else as to what time they would ideally see the meeting being.  Also the third saturdays are great, anyone have any objections?

            Then tentatively we will be meeting on March 15th, in the afternoon, possibly at a better meeting place.

            Let me know what your ideal time would be, and if anyone has any ideas of a better place to meet near the airport.

            Thanks,

            Aaron

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 27, 2003
              Aaron:

              are these meetings to have a specific purpose?... any agenda?  or is it just a social get together?  (not that that is a bad thing....)

              I'm in far north Dallas, almost in Plano.  3:00 p.m. does not work for me
              during tax season (I work 10-4 on Saturdays), but starting with the April
              meeting that's not a problem.

              I thought Irving WAS a central location...

                --Rich--
                Rich Macy
                972-490-7212 res
                214-387-2544 ofc