RE: [FSP_DFW] FSP story

  • Joey Dauben
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2003
      Okay, I have come up with an even better idea. Those who want to participate
      in my story can - those who do not, don't have to :)

      I know the group is different in their own way, so that's why I think I
      should only ask you guys two questions. The answers are sure to be
      different, but here goes:

      1) What made you interested in the Free State Project, and realistically,
      could this plan actually work?

      2) How committed are you in actually moving to the Free State? Which state
      is your "favorite," or which one do you prefer?

      3) Additional comments, statements, etc.

      The quicker I receive responses, the faster we get this story in the paper
      :) So take your time with the answers, but try to get them to me within the
      next week. I don't want three-word answers either!

      PS: The reason I'm doing this via e-mail is because I can just copy/paste it
      right into the story without worrying about writing it down over the phone
      and then missing important parts :)

      Joey Dauben
      Reporter/Photographer
      The Ellis County Press