RE: [FSP_DFW] June meeting

    Message 1 of 9 , May 27, 2003
      It sounds like I missed a great time. I'm sorry that I wasn't there. Sadly,
      I won't be at the next one either. Oh well...

      Fuddruckers is at the Irving Mall, located at the northwest corner of the
      intersection of Highway 183 and Beltline Road in Irving, Texas. The number
      there is 972.252.7955. The manager I spoke with was Tim.

      http://www.fuddruckers.com/cgi-bin/mqinterconnect.pl?poi1iconid=98221&poi1streetaddress=3644+Irving_Mall&poi1city=Irving&poi1state=TX

      home 469.241.0324
      work 469.357.3339