Regular Meetings

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2003
      Greetings!

      I like the suggestion of meeting every third Saturday, although I would like
      to suggest we meet earlier than 5 PM. Would it be possible to meet around 3?
      Just a suggestion...

      Where is everybody? I live in Plano. I will be happy to go wherever we end
      up meeting, but perhaps we could find a central location to minimize our
      traveling.

      I look forward to seeing everone!

      home 469.241.0324
      work 469.357.3339

    • Rich Macy
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2003
        I'm in far north Dallas, almost in Plano. 3:00 p.m. does not work for me
        during tax season (I work 10-4 on Saturdays), but starting with the April
        meeting that's not a problem.

        I thought Irving WAS a central location...

        --Rich--
        Rich Macy
        972-490-7212 res
        214-387-2544 ofc

        --- Gordon Summitt <gts3@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        Greetings!

        I like the suggestion of meeting every third Saturday, although I would like
        to suggest we meet earlier than 5 PM. Would it be possible to meet around 3?
        Just a suggestion...

        Where is everybody? I live in Plano. I will be happy to go wherever we end
        up meeting, but perhaps we could find a central location to minimize our
        traveling.

        I look forward to seeing everone!

        home 469.241.0324
        work 469.357.3339

        =====
        "Where the government fears the people, there is liberty. Where the people fear the government, there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson
        Liberty in Our Lifetime - www.freestateproject.org

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Kelly Setzer
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 27, 2003
          On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 09:44:14PM -0800, Rich Macy wrote:
          > I'm in far north Dallas, almost in Plano. 3:00 p.m. does not work for me
          > during tax season (I work 10-4 on Saturdays), but starting with the April
          > meeting that's not a problem.
          >
          > I thought Irving WAS a central location...

          Maybe if you include that _other_ city to the west of us.

          I live in Addison, and that seems pretty central to me.
          Tongue-in-cheek of course.

          Kelly
        • Aaron Holding
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 27, 2003
            Actually, I was thinking of something in Down Town Cowtown.  I'm sorta partial to that place myself.  Possibly the stockyards...

            Just kidding.  From all the info I have on DFW area FSP'ers, the airport area is the best compromise.  Almost all roads lead there, and folks from out of town should have no problem finding it.

            Aaron
            On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 09:44:14PM -0800, Rich Macy wrote:
            > I'm in far north Dallas, almost in Plano.  3:00 p.m. does not work for me
            > during tax season (I work 10-4 on Saturdays), but starting with the April
            > meeting that's not a problem.
            >
            > I thought Irving WAS a central location...

            Maybe if you include that _other_ city to the west of us.

            I live in Addison, and that seems pretty central to me.
            Tongue-in-cheek of course.

            Kelly

          • Gold Standard Press
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 27, 2003
              and what about that statewide meeting in Austin?

              Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 9:55 AM

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 27, 2003
                I like the idea of meeting earlier, 3 pm works great for me, I just need a quick response from everyone else as to what time they would ideally see the meeting being.  Also the third saturdays are great, anyone have any objections?

                Then tentatively we will be meeting on March 15th, in the afternoon, possibly at a better meeting place.

                Let me know what your ideal time would be, and if anyone has any ideas of a better place to meet near the airport.

                Thanks,

                Aaron

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 27, 2003
                  Aaron:

                  are these meetings to have a specific purpose?... any agenda?  or is it just a social get together?  (not that that is a bad thing....)