Second place

  • Joey Dauben
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2003
      Well, in my first "real" election (I ran last year, but it was just
      word-of-mouth) I received 297 votes, good enough for second place.

      Dirk Younts won, and received 315 votes.

      Tom Boyle received 253, and Damon Miller received 184.

      I just wanted to let you guys know how it went, and that I truly appreciate
      the *free* campaign consulting advice, the PRAYERS, and the overall support
      - I'll be back in 2004 most likely, so you haven't heard the last of me!

      Joey2004
      1408 Red Oak Creek Road
      Ovilla, TX 75154
      http://www.joeydauben.com

      Joey Dauben
      Reporter/Photographer
      The Ellis County Press
      213 W. 6th St.
      Ferris, TX 75125

      972-544-2369
      Fax: 972-544-8150
      http://www.elliscountypress.com
      http://www.joeydauben.com

    • Rich Macy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2003
        Joey, congratulations on doing so well! Eighteen votes makes a very close
        race.
        We'll definitely be behind you for next year, too.
        --Rich--

        http://search.yahoo.com