February meeting was smash success

  • Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2011
      January meeting attendance
      0

      February attendance
      3

      So our growth rate is immense and that was with 3 hours notice. :)

      This month we discussed how to set up our group. We had a quorum in attendance, so we voted on new bilaws and set up a new group constitution. We instituted intense hazing rituals for all future members. ;)

      How about we meet around the 6th of March next month?
      We can discuss people's plans for traveling to Porcfest in June and answer NH questions.

      Thanks for your response Trey. If we can't make it next month, maybe you can set it up and keep the ball rolling.