Re: Starting up meetings again

  • Russell
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2011
      Sorry for the late notice.

      I had planned on setting up a FSP porcupine's meeting for next weekend, but now Kat and I will not be available on the weekend until March.
      So if we want to have a group meeting we need to do it today. I am looking forward to meeting some of you guys. Hopefully that can be soon. :)

      Kat and I were thinking getting together at the Cici Pizza place in Waxahachie for lunch at say 1pm.

      903-641-9839

      I have found some guys caravaning to Porcfest from Texas on facebook here:
      TX Convoy To PorcFest
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2011
        I've been looking forward to reconnecting with you and Kat, but I won't be able to meet this afternoon.

        Thank you for reaching out, and I hope it's not too long before we get to visit.

        Thank you!