RE: [FSP_DFW] Starting up meetings again

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2011
      It will be great to see you all again!

      I'm looking forward to catching up with you.

      > To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
      > From: russellkanning@...
      > Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 17:07:14 +0000
      > Subject: [FSP_DFW] Starting up meetings again
      >
      > Kat and I will be starting up the meetings again in February.
      > We will probably meet at a buffet in Waxahachie since that is not too far from us.
      > Come meet other people interested in the FSP idea. Come ask questions of some people who have lived in NH for a while. We can also regale you with stories about Shire Folk. :)
      >
      > more soon

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      > <*> To change settings online go to:
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > FSP_DFW-digest@yahoogroups.com
      > FSP_DFW-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Russell
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2011
        Sorry for the late notice.

        I had planned on setting up a FSP porcupine's meeting for next weekend, but now Kat and I will not be available on the weekend until March.
        So if we want to have a group meeting we need to do it today. I am looking forward to meeting some of you guys. Hopefully that can be soon. :)

        Kat and I were thinking getting together at the Cici Pizza place in Waxahachie for lunch at say 1pm.

        903-641-9839

        I have found some guys caravaning to Porcfest from Texas on facebook here:
        TX Convoy To PorcFest
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2011
          I've been looking forward to reconnecting with you and Kat, but I won't be able to meet this afternoon.

          Thank you for reaching out, and I hope it's not too long before we get to visit.

          Thank you!