Starting up meetings again

  • Russell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2011
      Kat and I will be starting up the meetings again in February.
      We will probably meet at a buffet in Waxahachie since that is not too far from us.
      Come meet other people interested in the FSP idea. Come ask questions of some people who have lived in NH for a while. We can also regale you with stories about Shire Folk. :)

      more soon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 23, 2011
        It will be great to see you all again!

        I'm looking forward to catching up with you.

        > To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
        > From: russellkanning@...
        > Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 17:07:14 +0000
        > Subject: [FSP_DFW] Starting up meetings again
        >
        > Kat and I will be starting up the meetings again in February.
        > We will probably meet at a buffet in Waxahachie since that is not too far from us.
        > Come meet other people interested in the FSP idea. Come ask questions of some people who have lived in NH for a while. We can also regale you with stories about Shire Folk. :)
        >
        > more soon

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > FSP_DFW-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > FSP_DFW-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Russell
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2011
          Sorry for the late notice.

          I had planned on setting up a FSP porcupine's meeting for next weekend, but now Kat and I will not be available on the weekend until March.
          So if we want to have a group meeting we need to do it today. I am looking forward to meeting some of you guys. Hopefully that can be soon. :)

          Kat and I were thinking getting together at the Cici Pizza place in Waxahachie for lunch at say 1pm.

          903-641-9839

          I have found some guys caravaning to Porcfest from Texas on facebook here:
          TX Convoy To PorcFest
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 13, 2011
            I've been looking forward to reconnecting with you and Kat, but I won't be able to meet this afternoon.

            Thank you for reaching out, and I hope it's not too long before we get to visit.

            Thank you!