little-brother-is-watching.org

  • robertbutlerlpin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
      Hi,

      This new website is George Orwell in Reverse!

      Please check it out and pass it along to your friends if you like it:
      http://www.little-brother-is-watching.org/

      It's dedicated to presenting the raw video truth about the abuse of
      government power without the corporate media "spin". We gather videos
      shot by courageous amatuer eyewitnesses.

      If you have videos you'd like to add, please email us!

      For Liberty,
      Robert Butler
    • Cynthia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2008
        Can you give me the new website address? I cant seem to get through on this one. Thanks!