Re: Presidential Debate

  • schwarzerich
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 2:19 PM
      Imagine my surprise when I could not find this debate on TV, the night
      of April 4, as it had been announced in January. I later heard it was
      canceled when McCain, Giuliani, and Romney declined to participate.
      My guess is it was more at their demand than just because they chose
      to boycott.

      Please write the Manchester Union-Leader, CNN, and WMUR TV to tell
      them that their decision not to go ahead with the debate was
      unconscionable, and a sign that they are trying to make the news
      rather than report it.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7 6:35 PM
        C-SPAN won't have it?

        It will stream on line somewhere; we could huddle over someone's laptop.

        >From: "schwarzerich" <schwarzerich@...>
        >To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [FSP_DFW] Re: Presidential Debate
        >Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 21:19:22 -0000
        >
        >Imagine my surprise when I could not find this debate on TV, the night
        >of April 4, as it had been announced in January. I later heard it was
        >canceled when McCain, Giuliani, and Romney declined to participate.
        >My guess is it was more at their demand than just because they chose
        >to boycott.
        >
        >Please write the Manchester Union-Leader, CNN, and WMUR TV to tell
        >them that their decision not to go ahead with the debate was
        >unconscionable, and a sign that they are trying to make the news
        >rather than report it.
        >
        >--- In FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com, "schwarzerich" <schwarzerich@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Is anybody interested in congregating Weds. night for the Presidential
        > > Debate? I work near the High 5 and live near Mockingbird Station.
        > >
        > > Erich
        > >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Can�t afford to quit your job? � Earn your AS, BS, or MS degree online in 1
        year.
        http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866145&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866143