Re: Visiting Texas

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 18, 2006
      Cool :) How about Sunday the 19th for lunch at noon? I don't know
      what restaurant would be good, but whatever you pick would be OK with
      us. Would that work?

      Yup, we're staying at my parent's place.

      Kat

      --- In FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Summitt" <gts3@...> wrote:

      > Kat, I would love to see you guys, and hear about what's going on up
      there.

      > I will be out of town November 17 and 18. Other than this, I am open
      any
      > time.
      >
      > If this is the best time for everyone else to meet, maybe we could
      meet for
      > lunch or something in addition.
      >
      > Everyone, please look at your calendars and lets get a good time.
      >
      > Kat, would you like to meet in someone's home, or would a restaurant
      work?
      > Evening, day?
      >
      > Will you be at your folks place?
      >
      > Trey ~
      >
      > "\\""\"""""\"""\\"""\\""""\""""""\"\""""""\"
      >
      > Gordon T. Summitt III
      > gts3@...
      > www.Summitt.Org
      >

      > >From: "Kat" <bookish_lass@...>
      > >To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [FSP_DFW] Visiting Texas
      > >Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:05:52 -0000
      > >
      > >Hi Guys,
      > >
      > >Russell, Kira and I will be visiting the Dallas area between about
      > >Nov. 13th and 21st. We'd like to get together with freestaters there
      > >and talk about the FSP and the Free State! Would anyone be up for a
      > >meeting, maybe the weekend of Nov. 18-19th?
      > >
      > >Kat
      > >

      > >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Clayton Anderson
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 19, 2006
        if you are close to ft worth there is a great cheap diner that has amazing import beers too.  very left wing place.  called spiral diner, its on magnolia drive a tid bit south of downtown ft worth (about a mile from downtown).

        -clayton

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 19, 2006
          That sounds great!

          Let's see, Sunday at noon... I think we should rule out Luby's right off the
          bat.

          You've been north of the Red River for a while, so I bet you're in need of
          some Tex-Mex, yes? Is there any place in particular that you've been
          missing? Steak, BBQ, Mexican, it's all good.

          Some thoughts...
          Traildust
          El Fenix (original location near downtown)
          Monica's Aca Y Alla Restaurant (Deep Ellum)
          RJ Mexican Cuisine (West End)

          Downtown Dallas area too far for you to travel?

          >From: "Kat" <bookish_lass@...>
          >To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [FSP_DFW] Re: Visiting Texas
          >Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:11:12 -0000
          >
          >Cool :) How about Sunday the 19th for lunch at noon? I don't know
          >what restaurant would be good, but whatever you pick would be OK with
          >us. Would that work?
          >
          >Yup, we're staying at my parent's place.
          >
          >Kat
          >
          >--- In FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Summitt" <gts3@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Kat, I would love to see you guys, and hear about what's going on up
          >there.
          > >
          > > I will be out of town November 17 and 18. Other than this, I am open
          >any
          > > time.
          > >
          > > If this is the best time for everyone else to meet, maybe we could
          >meet for
          > > lunch or something in addition.
          > >
          > > Everyone, please look at your calendars and lets get a good time.
          > >
          > > Kat, would you like to meet in someone's home, or would a restaurant
          >work?
          > > Evening, day?
          > >
          > > Will you be at your folks place?
          > >
          > > Trey ~
          > >
          > > "\\""\"""""\"""\\"""\\""""\""""""\"\""""""\"
          > >
          > > Gordon T. Summitt III
          > > gts3@...
          > > www.Summitt.Org
          > >

          > > >From: "Kat" <bookish_lass@...>
          > > >To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
          > > >Subject: [FSP_DFW] Visiting Texas
          > > >Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:05:52 -0000
          > > >
          > > >Hi Guys,
          > > >
          > > >Russell, Kira and I will be visiting the Dallas area between about
          > > >Nov. 13th and 21st. We'd like to get together with freestaters there
          > > >and talk about the FSP and the Free State! Would anyone be up for a
          > > >meeting, maybe the weekend of Nov. 18-19th?
          > > >
          > > >Kat
          > > >

          > > >Yahoo! Groups Links
          > > >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          Microsoft Office Live
        • Kat
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 21, 2006
            Let's see...Dallas and Fort Worth are about equal traveling distance
            for us. Dallas is a little more convenient. Downtown Dallas is OK.
            Mexican sounds really good...there isn't much good Mexican food up
            here. How about the RJ Mexican Cuisine? Can Clayton make it over for
            that?