Visiting Texas

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
      Hi Guys,

      Russell, Kira and I will be visiting the Dallas area between about
      Nov. 13th and 21st. We'd like to get together with freestaters there
      and talk about the FSP and the Free State! Would anyone be up for a
      meeting, maybe the weekend of Nov. 18-19th?

      Kat
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
        Kat, I would love to see you guys, and hear about what's going on up there.

        I will be out of town November 17 and 18. Other than this, I am open any
        time.

        If this is the best time for everyone else to meet, maybe we could meet for
        lunch or something in addition.

        Everyone, please look at your calendars and lets get a good time.

        Kat, would you like to meet in someone's home, or would a restaurant work?
        Evening, day?

        Will you be at your folks place?

        >From: "Kat" <bookish_lass@...>
        >To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [FSP_DFW] Visiting Texas
        >Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:05:52 -0000
        >
        >Hi Guys,
        >
        >Russell, Kira and I will be visiting the Dallas area between about
        >Nov. 13th and 21st. We'd like to get together with freestaters there
        >and talk about the FSP and the Free State! Would anyone be up for a
        >meeting, maybe the weekend of Nov. 18-19th?
        >
        >Kat
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Clayton Anderson
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 16, 2006
          Sounds good.  Give me details in an email or via phone 817 301 2923

          On 10/16/06, Gordon Summitt <gts3@...> wrote:

          Kat, I would love to see you guys, and hear about what's going on up there.

          I will be out of town November 17 and 18. Other than this, I am open any
          time.

          If this is the best time for everyone else to meet, maybe we could meet for
          lunch or something in addition.

          Everyone, please look at your calendars and lets get a good time.

          Kat, would you like to meet in someone's home, or would a restaurant work?
          Evening, day?

          Will you be at your folks place?

          >From: "Kat" <bookish_lass@...>
          >To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [FSP_DFW] Visiting Texas
          >Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:05:52 -0000
          >
          >Hi Guys,
          >
          >Russell, Kira and I will be visiting the Dallas area between about
          >Nov. 13th and 21st. We'd like to get together with freestaters there
          >and talk about the FSP and the Free State! Would anyone be up for a
          >meeting, maybe the weekend of Nov. 18-19th?
          >
          >Kat
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Kat
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 18, 2006
            Cool :) How about Sunday the 19th for lunch at noon? I don't know
            what restaurant would be good, but whatever you pick would be OK with
            us. Would that work?

            Yup, we're staying at my parent's place.

            Kat

            --- In FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Summitt" <gts3@...> wrote:

            > Kat, I would love to see you guys, and hear about what's going on up
            there.

            > I will be out of town November 17 and 18. Other than this, I am open
            any
            > time.
            >
            > If this is the best time for everyone else to meet, maybe we could
            meet for
            > lunch or something in addition.
            >
            > Everyone, please look at your calendars and lets get a good time.
            >
            > Kat, would you like to meet in someone's home, or would a restaurant
            work?
            > Evening, day?
            >
            > Will you be at your folks place?
            >
            > Trey ~
            >
            > "\\""\"""""\"""\\"""\\""""\""""""\"\""""""\"
            >
            > Gordon T. Summitt III
            > gts3@...
            > www.Summitt.Org
            >

            > >From: "Kat" <bookish_lass@...>
            > >To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
            > >Subject: [FSP_DFW] Visiting Texas
            > >Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:05:52 -0000
            > >
            > >Hi Guys,
            > >
            > >Russell, Kira and I will be visiting the Dallas area between about
            > >Nov. 13th and 21st. We'd like to get together with freestaters there
            > >and talk about the FSP and the Free State! Would anyone be up for a
            > >meeting, maybe the weekend of Nov. 18-19th?
            > >
            > >Kat
            > >

            > >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Clayton Anderson
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 19, 2006
              if you are close to ft worth there is a great cheap diner that has amazing import beers too.  very left wing place.  called spiral diner, its on magnolia drive a tid bit south of downtown ft worth (about a mile from downtown).

              -clayton

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 19, 2006
                That sounds great!

                Let's see, Sunday at noon... I think we should rule out Luby's right off the
                bat.

                You've been north of the Red River for a while, so I bet you're in need of
                some Tex-Mex, yes? Is there any place in particular that you've been
                missing? Steak, BBQ, Mexican, it's all good.

                Some thoughts...
                Traildust
                El Fenix (original location near downtown)
                Monica's Aca Y Alla Restaurant (Deep Ellum)
                RJ Mexican Cuisine (West End)

                Downtown Dallas area too far for you to travel?

                >From: "Kat" <bookish_lass@...>
                >To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [FSP_DFW] Re: Visiting Texas
                >Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:11:12 -0000
                >
                >Cool :) How about Sunday the 19th for lunch at noon? I don't know
                >what restaurant would be good, but whatever you pick would be OK with
                >us. Would that work?
                >
                >Yup, we're staying at my parent's place.
                >
                >Kat
                >
                >--- In FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Summitt" <gts3@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Kat, I would love to see you guys, and hear about what's going on up
                >there.
                > >
                > > I will be out of town November 17 and 18. Other than this, I am open
                >any
                > > time.
                > >
                > > If this is the best time for everyone else to meet, maybe we could
                >meet for
                > > lunch or something in addition.
                > >
                > > Everyone, please look at your calendars and lets get a good time.
                > >
                > > Kat, would you like to meet in someone's home, or would a restaurant
                >work?
                > > Evening, day?
                > >
                > > Will you be at your folks place?
                > >
                > > Trey ~
                > >
                > > "\\""\"""""\"""\\"""\\""""\""""""\"\""""""\"
                > >
                > > Gordon T. Summitt III
                > > gts3@...
                > > www.Summitt.Org
                > >

                > > >From: "Kat" <bookish_lass@...>
                > > >To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
                > > >Subject: [FSP_DFW] Visiting Texas
                > > >Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:05:52 -0000
                > > >
                > > >Hi Guys,
                > > >
                > > >Russell, Kira and I will be visiting the Dallas area between about
                > > >Nov. 13th and 21st. We'd like to get together with freestaters there
                > > >and talk about the FSP and the Free State! Would anyone be up for a
                > > >meeting, maybe the weekend of Nov. 18-19th?
                > > >
                > > >Kat
                > > >

                > > >Yahoo! Groups Links
                > > >

                >Yahoo! Groups Links

                Microsoft Office Live
              • Kat
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 21, 2006
                  Let's see...Dallas and Fort Worth are about equal traveling distance
                  for us. Dallas is a little more convenient. Downtown Dallas is OK.
                  Mexican sounds really good...there isn't much good Mexican food up
                  here. How about the RJ Mexican Cuisine? Can Clayton make it over for
                  that?