Upcoming North Texas Events - June 17

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2006
      Sorry for the short notice - I just heard about this.

      The No National ID rally will take place at the Garland Special Events
      Center this Saturday, June 17, 2006 at 6:00 pm. The event is free to the
      public.

      http://www.endtimedallasconference.com/

      It looks like it's part of a larger, Christian, conference.

      It looks interesting. I am considering going. Please let me know if you
      might be there as well.