Re: [FSP_DFW] Carrollton Area Libertarians?

  • Clayton Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2006
      Pretty close.  I'm in Bedford which is just down 121 if you don't know where that is.  I'd be happy to meet up though.  Just get back with me.

      - clayton

      On 5/3/06, Raymond B <raynman75006@...> wrote:
      Join the dallasliberty yahoo group. We used to meet once a month at Two
      Rows on trinity mills and the tollway. The group is still semi-active,
      though i dont know if they meet anymore.