Carrollton Area Libertarians?

  • america_minus_the_am
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2006
      Are any of you from or around the Carrollton area? I'm wanting to get
      to know more like minded people around here & see what type of
      libertarian realated activities are happening in DFW.
    • Raymond B
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2006
        Join the dallasliberty yahoo group. We used to meet once a month at Two
        Rows on trinity mills and the tollway. The group is still semi-active,
        though i dont know if they meet anymore.

        --- america_minus_the_am <america_minus_the_am@...> wrote:

        > Are any of you from or around the Carrollton area? I'm wanting to get
        > to know more like minded people around here & see what type of
        > libertarian realated activities are happening in DFW.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Clayton Anderson
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2006
          Pretty close.  I'm in Bedford which is just down 121 if you don't know where that is.  I'd be happy to meet up though.  Just get back with me.

          - clayton