meetings

  • Clayton Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2006
      I noticed there are no meetings. I'd be really interested in putting
      one together if people showed interest. E-mail me if you are at
      impointingtowardsyourface@.... I think it'd be nice for us to
      get together if not for progress just so we feel comfortable with the
      people around us knowindg that they are understanding of our personal
      beliefs.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2006
        Clayton,

        I'm up for it. Anyone else?