New Book Exposes 2004 Corruption

  • robertbutlerlpin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      Free Preview: http://www.lulu.com/content/246226

      "Red State Rising" Exposes 2004 Corruption
      Art Imitates Politics

      A new fictional account of the 2004 Presidential election has readers
      guessing. With many of the plot lines and characters in "Red State
      Rising" mirroring political facts in Ohio, readers are left wondering
      what really happened and who was responsible.

      "It reminds me a lot of 'Primary Colors'," noted one critic, "It's
      kind of fun to try to guess who's who in the story."

      The book begins with the education of a young intern who quickly falls
      in over his head. Through his eyes, we learn how politics is played in
      a fictional mid-western state. Everything from failed investments in
      stamp collections to a mysterious suicide are topics of "Red State

      "I wrote this story to bring life to the political scandals we often
      hear about in the media," said author Robert Butler. "I tried to put a
      human face on the daily statistics."

      Butler is a seasoned political professional with 16 years of
      experience working for both the Republican and Libertarian parties. He
      attended George Washington University in Washington, DC and interned
      for US Senator Connie Mack (R) of Florida. After working for
      Republican candidates for many years, he joined the Libertarian Party
      in 2002. He is now the Executive Director of the Libertarian Party of

      For a free preview of this downloadable ebook check out: