Re: [FSP_DFW] Events this weekend in Dallas

  • Raymond B
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2005
      Also, if you are thinking of coming to Austin for the LP's "weekend for
      winners" campaign and candidate training with the Leadership Institute,
      you should drop by the new Badnarik for Congress campaign headquarters. We
      are having our celebratory ice cream social that is open 12-10pm sunday!

      Raymond Bryant
      Finance Director
      Badnarik for Congress
      512-637-6865