member removed

  • james@reallibertynow.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      All,

      I removed a member from this yahoo group today. The purpose of this group
      is the FSP, and our North Texas FSP group. The member in question was
      putting forth information that was not pertinent to the FSP, or our group.
      Additionally, much of the information he posted went against the spirit
      of the FSP. Several members have raised issues with his posts to me in
      the past.

      I am completely against censorship, but I believe there are other boards
      where the messages of the member I removed would be more appropriate.

      If anyone has any questions or comments please let me know.

      James

      Lover of Mexican food since 1963
    • CS
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        That guy epitomized the slippery slope of nationalism.
        Just imagine that guy with any hold on a power monopoly (government).

        He was truly mad... in all senses of the word.
        But at least he was honest. (perhaps stupidly so.)

        -=C=-