FW - Regional LP get-together

  • james@reallibertynow.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Here is a good opportunity to spread the word about the FSP and the
      Freedom Bash - Anyone up for it?

      James

      For all in the North Texas area (or beyond), the
      Denton County LP is basically hosting an informal
      get-together this Saturday at about 7:00 at:
      Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille- Lewisville
      1640 Stemmons Freeway
      Lewisville, TX 75057
      (972)221-8346

      This is an informal get together, basically, show up,
      soot some pool, shoot the sh.. breeze. No reservations
      or anything (it might be more structured in the
      future). Hope to see a number of you there and sorry
      for the short notice.

      Rob Vigus
      Chair
      Libertarian Party of Denton Co. TX

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Raymond B
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        As i mentioned in the dallas liberty yahoo group, I believe I will be able
        to make it.

        Ray