1042RE: [FSP_DFW] Re: Presidential Debate

    Apr 7, 2007
      C-SPAN won't have it?

      It will stream on line somewhere; we could huddle over someone's laptop.

      >From: "schwarzerich" <schwarzerich@...>
      >To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [FSP_DFW] Re: Presidential Debate
      >Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 21:19:22 -0000
      >
      >Imagine my surprise when I could not find this debate on TV, the night
      >of April 4, as it had been announced in January. I later heard it was
      >canceled when McCain, Giuliani, and Romney declined to participate.
      >My guess is it was more at their demand than just because they chose
      >to boycott.
      >
      >Please write the Manchester Union-Leader, CNN, and WMUR TV to tell
      >them that their decision not to go ahead with the debate was
      >unconscionable, and a sign that they are trying to make the news
      >rather than report it.
      >
      >--- In FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com, "schwarzerich" <schwarzerich@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Is anybody interested in congregating Weds. night for the Presidential
      > > Debate? I work near the High 5 and live near Mockingbird Station.
      > >
      > > Erich
      > >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      Can�t afford to quit your job? � Earn your AS, BS, or MS degree online in 1
      year.
      http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866145&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866143
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic