1037Free State Lunch! Sunday, November 19th!

    Nov 13 6:19 PM
      No, not a free lunch, but a chance to sit down with Kat Kanning of the Free
      State Project, who left Texas for New Hampshire last year.

      This will be a time to talk with Kanning family, Kat, Russell, and Kira,
      about life in the Free State, and learn they are doing to advance liberty,
      and what you can do, too!

      So, please meet us at noon on Sunday, November 19th, at the El Fenix
      Restaurant in Oak Cliff.
      120 East Colorado Blvd (at Beckley)
      Dallas, TX 75203

      Please email me by Saturday and let me know if you are coming so that we can
      plan ahead.