Closing this list...

  • SethCohn
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2010
      With a total of 19 people on this list, I'm closing it as unused.
      Speak now, or forever hold your peace.
    • Curt Howland
      • mottoncouthUSA@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 16, 2010
          Well, as this is my last chance, I'm looking for venture capital for a startup for when I move back to New Hampshire. I'm working on a business plan for this mobile business, and have secured the domain name for the business website. It's a simple concept in which first mover advantage is key, so I can't go into many details. If you are serious about investing in my enterprise, please respond via e-mail to FURBjr@..., and I'll send you a business plan/prospectus when I'm done working out the details.

          I'm fine w/ the list being closed.

          Thanks Seth for doing what you do.

          Be seeing you,
          FURB

          With a total of 19 people on this list, I'm closing it as unused.
          Speak now, or forever hold your peace.

        • James
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 16, 2010
            I'd like to see something similar in the future, but this list has never been used by more than spammers.

            James