Reposted from the other list...

  • Seth Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2006
      Re: Obsolete group - time for a new one...

      > > What say we move to a new discussion list?

      New list formed:

      > BTW I revisited the FSP again today due to the National election
      > results, there may be more like me, totally disgusted with the size of
      > Government, and seeking the next move to make.

      Let's hope so. Combined with the Time magazine article published this
      week, and the first early mover elected to the State House, we're in
      good shape.

      If you haven't signed the First 1000 pledge, please do so, and let
      others know about. The goal is 1000 signers by the end of the year.
      http://freestateproject.org/first1000