Mundy Hoisting Engine catalog available on CD

  • Darryl Huffman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2004
      Friends,

      I have spent a lot of time and money over the past 40 years looking for old
      catalogs of logging and other industrial equipment manufacturers. Finally,
      technology is beginning to make these impossible to find items available at
      an affordable price.

      I just received the latest photo CD from Ken Postma. This one is the J. S.
      Mundy Hositing Engine Company, Catalog No. 16, no date, 104 pages. Probably
      about 1910 or 1920.

      The CD sells for $12.99 + $2.70 shipping and handling in the US for a total
      of $15.74. Check or Paypal is fine.

      This very rare catalog is jam packed with great photos and information.
      Traveling stiff legged derricks, piledrivers, and lots of other great items.

      Hoisting engines were used in logging, of course, but also used in many
      other industries. And the photos and ideas in this catalog should provide
      inspiration for more than a couple of nice pieces of equipment.

      Ken has a website at:

      http://www.cabincreekcds.com/Home.htm

      He has lots of other great catalogs there as well.

      You can send the $$ to:

      Ken Postma
      P.O. Box 522
      Cascade, ID 83611

      Kens' email address is:

      Ken@...

      I have never met Ken, but I do like his photo CDs and I know he is a
      pleasure to deal with.

      Have fun!!

      Darryl Huffman
      Anchorage, Alaska

      Check out my web page at www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/photo5.html for photos
      of models of old buildings placed in a realistic setting.