Campbell Scale Models SOLD

  • Fisty Nickle & Jade
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2004
      This may be old news to some of you but here is it. Campbell Scale
      Models has been sold and moving to the State of Washington i
      understand it may be as much as 2 years before they are up and running
      again.

      Paul
    • Jay Bingham
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2004
        --- In FSMfiles@yahoogroups.com, "Fisty Nickle & Jade"
        <capt_fisty_nickle@y...> wrote:
        > This may be old news to some of you but here is it. Campbell Scale
        > Models has been sold and moving to the State of Washington i
        > understand it may be as much as 2 years before they are up and
        running
        > again.
        >
        > Paul

        There is so much on e-bay I am not sure that a two year hiatus will
        make a difference.

        Jay Bingham
      • Fisty Nickle & Jade
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2004
          maybe when they reopen they will have some of the older kits back
          again and i for one hope they will have some new biger kits. hay i
          like big wood buildings.