New Member

  • invictus542000
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2003
      I am so glad to have found a group like this, I just looked at some
      of the photos and I was astounded! YOU people are GREAT never seeing
      Craftsmen kits built from FSM, Sierra West, and other structures I
      need to get out more. Now I have a lot of time on my hands " thanks
      to the Veterans Adminstration" and there is nothing more pleasurable
      than building a Craftsman kit. My first kit was Wood Cutters Shack by
      Sierra West I thought that was the best kit I could build, I have
      built quite a few more and each one seems to be better than the last.
      I collect FSM kits mostly from E-Bay and a monthly train show in
      the Chicago area I now have 28 different kits one from George when we
      met in Peabody MA........What I am trying to say it is an honor to be
      in the company of the best.

      Conrad James Beasley
    • Doug Jones
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2003
        Welcome to the group!!! Look forward to future
        communications. DJ

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • PhilMorrow@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 19, 2003
          Conrad,

          Welcome to the group. Hope you have fun.
          Just check the address where you're posting. All the discussion, fun,
          frivolity and slanging matches takes place on the main
          Finescaleminiatures@yahoogroups.com address. The FSMfiles board is used mainly for extra pictures and other
          things. You might have to shout a little harder over there for most of us to
          hear you.

          Regards
          Phil

          Subj: [FSMfiles] New Member
          Date: 19/08/2003 12:54:34 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time
          From: <A HREF="mailto:Jameschi54@...">Jameschi54@...</A>
          To: <A HREF="mailto:FSMfiles@yahoogroups.com">FSMfiles@yahoogroups.com</A>
          Sent from the Internet (Details)

        • Jameschi54@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 28, 2003
            Thank you for the information it is nice to be welcomed I will take your
            advice Again Thanks Conrad