Chippy Hollow Shingles& FSM Small Town Stataion

  • inspecbri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2003
      To All,
      I have posted some photos of Chippy Hollow cedar shingles in the
      Photo section...on the last page ..3of19. I originally showed the
      Shingles to our friend Jim Mooney.I thought the rest or the group
      might enjoy them. I also posted a couple of the FSM Small Town
      Station. I forget the actual title and kit # ..sorry

      Brian