About Hell Gate Bridge

  • ewerthon04
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2009
      Hello folks, I have an fixed idea to building the Hell Gate Bridge. I
      wish to make in stainless steel or brass, but Steel is the best option
      for me. I have a lot of photos in my computer, but I haven´t found any
      detailed "project-plan-drawing". Somebody have? Can be in CAD too. I
      want to do this in Overland-Ajin quality, with every rivet. I´ll put
      model memories catenay to become prototypical. I´ll make in 1:64 (s
      scale) so the model will have 4,84metters, even if I make in steel the
      bridge can bend down? Thank for help.