Tool shed

  • henry halikas
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 14, 2007
      Darryl:

      Just became a member of FILES, viewed, examined " TOOLSHED " from all three perspectives.. All I can say is, WOW! Don't ever stop using your GOD given talent, it would be a criminal waste.

      Henry

    • Darryl Huffman
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15, 2007
        Thank you Henry. I only took and posted the photos. My friend Max Corey
        built the models.

        Darryl Huffman
        12020 Old Seward Highway
        Anchorage, Alaska 99515

        Learning about DCC? New DVD now available:

        http://darrylhuffman.50megs.com/custom2_1.html
        > Just became a member of FILES, viewed, examined " TOOLSHED "
        > from all three perspectives.. All I can say is, WOW! Don't ever stop
        > using your GOD given talent, it would be a criminal waste.
        >
        > Henry
      • henry halikas

          > Just became a member of FILES, viewed, examined " TOOLSHED "
          > from all three perspectives.. All I can say is, WOW! Don't ever stop
          > using your GOD given talent, it would be a criminal waste.
          >
          > Henry

        • Darryl Huffman
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 15, 2007
            Henry,

            Max has his own website that he posts items he wishes to share on. But that
            website is down right now. Max had open heart surgery a month or so ago and
            I don't know if he is alive or not. He has not responded to any of my
            emails lately.

            Darryl Huffman
            12020 Old Seward Highway
            Anchorage, Alaska 99515
          • factdatalearn
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 31 5:37 AM
              Darrle
              Sorry for taking so long to answer your last responce.

              Tell Max that i'm praying for him and would you please notify
              me, when he's well enough to get his site up and running again.

              henry

              --- In FSMfiles@yahoogroups.com, Darryl Huffman <darrylhuffman@...>